Maximize Practice in Class
Enjoy some tips to MAXIMIZE STUDENTS PRACTICE and PARTICIPATION in your lessons.
- Use real examples when you teach a part of language. Use examples from your own life.
- Ask students about their lives or pop culture references using the target language.
- Understand when a student is reluctant to participate (especially first).
- Use personal photos or Instagram and encourage them to use Instagram in class to use the target language to talk about the photos.
- Create tasks based on the photos for the students to use the target language.
Find common examples from:
- movie lines